CounterPulsation Inc. is seeking a radiology technician to work for our very busy Mobile Surgical Services company in Framingham, MA providing ESWL, surgical lasers, and other types of surgical devices.
• Operating Room experience
• Radiologic License/Certificate (in good standing)
• Willingness to drive vans within our territory (New England) and occasional overnight stays
• Ability to work a flexible schedule (per diem basis)
• Responsible person with excellent customer service skills
• Annual TB screening
• Adherence to HIPAA rules
• Push, carry, unload and load medical equipment and/or supplies
CounterPulsation Inc. has been providing Mobile Surgical Services to New England operating rooms since 1990. We mobilize, set up and operate surgical devices in the operating room and work under the supervision of the surgeon.
Competitive per diem rates, vacation pay, medical benefits
For more information on our company, visit www.counterpulsation.com
EMAIL resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicant must receive satisfactory results from a background check, conducted in accordance with applicable laws; and must pass a drug screening.
CounterPulsation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. No recruiters please.